Plus here are some of our favorite sites that can help make your page stand out, grab a few more "likes" and add instant online appeal to your page:
- Pagemodo - offers lots of great tips and tricks and free stuff to enhance your page.
- The Coffeeshop Blog - besides being an amazing photographer, Rita home schools her kids and has time to create some of the most wonderful Photoshop actions, tutorials, storyboards and templates. She has some amazing Facebook banners, all for free
- Over at Florabella you will find an amazing array of things to inspire your photography and spruce up your site. Check out her textures and tutorials. And "like" her Facebook page to get some great Facebook timeline banners - you can use them for your fan or personal page.
- We are big fans of MCP Actions. MCP stands for Multiple Choices Photographer, and is owned by Jodi, a mom of multiples and a lover of all things related to photography. Check out her actions, templates and more here. She has an astounding 114,000 devoted followers!
- And click here to check out this article on how to customize your Facebook URL so it stands out and does not contain a jumble of strange numbers at the end of the string. Remember, if you own a small business it's about standing apart from the crowd.
- While you're at it, you might as well update your Linked-In page, be sure to use your new Facebook URL!
What are your favorite go-to blogs for inspiration and post processing help?