I'm participating in a terrific blogging e-course from Kim Klassen and Xanthe Berekeley called Behind the Scenes. Throughout the past few weeks, we've been covering all kinds of great topics from the creative process to blogging, to creating image layouts and blog buttons, to developing interesting content. All with the underlying theme of blogging from the heart and sharing your passion.
Today I'm joining my fellow bloggers in a fun 5 Questions party. I think this is such a great idea!
So here goes.....
1. What makes you happy?….. in 5 words or less….? (Aside from my family & friends--that is a given) music, photography, books, sunshine & wine (as in a glass of pinot)
2. Which talent would you most like to have? I'd love to play guitar and be in a band.
3. Which words or phrases do you overuse most? I use the word "fab" a lot and the phrase, "Did you brush your teeth?" (I have 3 boys).
4. What is your favourite movie, book or both? I love the book Water for Elephants by Sarah Gruen and my favorite movie would be Best in Show--that movie is hilarious.
5. If you could go anywhere in the world for a creative retreat where might it be? Bali (I backpacked there for 6 weeks for my honeymoon and would love to go back).
Want to join in on the fun? Leave your answers or a link to your answers in the comment section below.