I'm participating in the Reflection of You 5 Fact Friday and the prompt is to share 5 facts about me. So here goes......
1. I am a first generation American. My mother is originally from Germany and my father was born in the Ukraine. They both immigrated to the U.S. as kids.
2. I grew up in a town of 900 in Illinois and visit almost every summer. My hometown is so small that it doesn't have a stoplight or four way stop.
3. Last summer, I rode my bike 450 miles across Iowa with my dad and sister to celebrate his 70 birthday. The ride is called the RAGBRAI. Not sure I will do that again....good grief was it hot.
4. I had four children within the span of 3 1/2 years....we were surprised to find out we were having twins (and twins do not run in my family....although I guess they do now).
5. I love getting my craft on. I inherited this trait from my super crafty and talented mom. She is the queen of all things crafty.