PLEASE READ FIRST - This answers many frequently asked questions about this template
- Can I download this file to my Smartphone or Tablet? ANS. This download is meant to be used on a desktop or laptop. If you download to your tablet or smartphone you will need a fully functioning copy of Photoshop as this is a .PSD file - used in Photoshop.
- I LIKED your Facebook page, now how do I find the download? ANS. After LIKING my Facebook page you scroll to the section that says "Apps" and find the tab for FREEBIES. Click on FREEBIES. That will take you to a Dropbox page to download the file.
- What size is the file? The file is quite large, it is almost 20 MB. That is due to the many layers.
- What are the dimensions of the final image? It starts out as a 4x5" image. That makes it possible for you to resize it on your laptop to 20x30 inches which is the size of a poster (in the U.S.). Costco, for instance, has a nice poster that you can print on a heavy card stock or foam core board. Talk to your local Costco to find out how to order.
- Can I change the Instagram profile name, text and cut out? Yes - you just have to know how to use Photoshop. You can erase the text I have there now (or hide that layer) and create your own text.
- What fonts do you use? The fonts used are: Instagram = Billabong; Profile Name = Arial Rounded. The other comments are embedded in the file and are not fonts. You can click the appropriate layer to turn them off or you can take the dropper tool to get the color and paint over the text with a paintbrush.
- Where can I learn more about Photoshop? http://www.thecoffeeshopblog.com/ I am not a photoshop teacher, but check out The Coffee Shop Blog to learn about how to use clipping masks and more. I love her blog.
- Can I just get the JPEG of this file? I am now providing just the JPEG, but you must resize it for 20x30 inches to print at Costco.
I've been negligent with my free photoshop templates. You'll find similar Instagram templates like this on Etsy, but we're providing it free for our readers.
To download this Photoshop template you will have to go to my business Facebook page and 'Like' it to obtain it. There are several other cool templates I created too :)
Link here: https://www.facebook.com/TinaCasePhotography, like that page and it will link to the download page.
This is sized for a 20x30 inch poster that you can have printed at your local Costco. If you select the posterboard option at Costco then you just have to get an exacto knife to cut out the frame. You may also want to adhere it to a second foam board for extra support. Have fun with this at your next photo booth!