I understand that the thought of getting in front of the camera all by yourself can make you cringe but having a professional photo is extremely important and here’s why:
1. A professional headshot conveys a look of professionalism and credibility for you and your company. Your image is your first impression, be sure to make it a strong one.
2. People like to do business with others they know. Having a headshot helps people feel like they already know you.
3. You’ll use it all over the Internet. A polished headshot is necessary for social media. A consistent professional headshot should be used on all your social media channels…LinkedIn, Twitter, Website, etc.
4. You might need a headshot for a speaking engagement, book jacket, or event and you’ll be ready.
5. A professional headshot will show you at your best. Rather than using that selfie or photo where you cropped out your friends, a professional headshot will demonstrate that you made an investment in yourself and that you take yourself seriously.
As you can see from the sample images above, a headshot does not have to be stuffy or in front of a blue backdrop. Your headshot can reflect your style and personality and still look professional. If you’d like to learn more about my headshot services, please contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 408.207.5010.