1. Epiphanie Clover Camera bag--love it! It fits all of the equipment you see pictured here (although carrying all of these goodies is heavy). It also fits a laptop and/or iPad which is great for traveling.
2. Tamron 70-300 mm lens. I use this mainly for shooting my kids' sporting events. It also came in handy when I went to Pacific Grove to see the Monarch butterflies!
3. An extra battery--you always need a back up.
4. A lens cloth for getting any schmutz off my lens.
5. Extra compact flash cards--you never know how many photos you are going to take.
6. My iPad adaptor so I can load photos to my iPad when in the field or traveling. I love to edit on the go using Snapseed.
7. My FAVORITE lens, the 24-70 mm f/2.8. This is the lens I have on my camera the most. It is a lot to lug around but it is worth it.
8. A Black Rapid camera strap. I bought this because my prior camera strap was straining my neck. The sling style of this strap makes lugging my heavy lens around a breeze.
9. My Canon 7D. I love this camera. I upgraded to this body from the Canon 40D and it has been terrific. (The lens on my camera in this photo is the Canon 50mm f/2.5 Compact Macro,
which is a great light weight lens that is perfect for portraits and macro work).
Other items that I have that are not pictured above:
- Tamron 10-24 f/3.5-4.5--great for wide angle, architectural shots and my favorite when traveling abroad.
- 430 EX Speedlite & 580 EXII Speedlite--I use these mostly for indoor photography.
- 50 mm f/1.8--dubbed the nifty fifty, this is a great lens at a fantastic price. You can find it on Amazon for $98.